What’s not to love about Sheppard’s Pie? Hearty lambs mince in rich gravy topped with lightly burnished creamy mash potato. My individual serve version takes things one step further. Not only does it look ultra special but it will leave your guests feeling spoiled with the addition of that delicious short crust pastry base. Being [...]
Tag Archives: Lamb
- MoMo September 19, 2011
- Richmond Hill Cafe and Larder March 25, 2012
- 40 Days of Lent – Cooking Demonstration by Joseph Abboud at Essential Ingredient April 24, 2012
- Red Door Corner Store October 20, 2011
- Crab Curry October 31, 2011
- “Black Gold” Farewell Dinner August 8, 2012
- Sapore July 7, 2012
- Saint Peters Trattoria – Truffle Thursdays in June June 18, 2012
- Fonda Mexican, Richmond June 12, 2012
- Bar Lourinha June 5, 2012
- craig: Nice review and wonderful restaurant....
- The Voice: Didn't know Tasmania had so much going on!...
- Penelope Abraham: Good commentary! You could so do this!...
- Penelope Abraham: :)...
- Dan: Great post babe!...
BBQ Blue Orchid Breakfast Recipes CBD Restaurants Cheap Beef Cuts Cheese Cheese & Wine Chicken Chicken Recipes Chorizo Curry Feature Fitzroy Food and Wine Food Festival From Scratch Gippsland Gippsland Blue Gippsland Cheese Gippsland Chevre Greg Malouf Grill Indian Italian Restaurants Italian Restaurants Melbourne Jensen’s Red Lamb Marinated Goats Cheese Melbourne CBD Restaurants Mince Recipes Modern Middle Eastern MoMo Quick and Easy Red Meat Seafood Recipe Shadows of Blue Spanish Spotlight Steak Strzelecki Goat Blue Tarrago Cheese Company Two Chef Hat Restaurant Victorian Cheese Wangaratta Winter Warmer
Follow @themeatologist on Twitter