What do Movida, Ezard and The Press Club have in common? Let me tell you. Apart from stating the obvious, they rank as three of Melbourne’s most notable fine dining restaurants and were all awarded Two Chef Hats by 2011’s The Age Good Food Guide. But that’s not all – they have all had head chefs that appeared on [...]
Tag Archives: Two Chef Hat Restaurant
- MoMo September 19, 2011
- Richmond Hill Cafe and Larder March 25, 2012
- 40 Days of Lent – Cooking Demonstration by Joseph Abboud at Essential Ingredient April 24, 2012
- Red Door Corner Store October 20, 2011
- Crab Curry October 31, 2011
- Bar Lourinha June 5, 2012
- The Commoner, Fitzroy May 27, 2012
- Madame Sousous May 14, 2012
- Le Gourmand May 8, 2012
- Tasmanian Adventure… In search of sublime seafood, artisan cheese and wine April 30, 2012
- The Voice: Didn't know Tasmania had so much going on!...
- Penelope Abraham: Good commentary! You could so do this!...
- Penelope Abraham: :)...
- Dan: Great post babe!...
- Penelope Abraham: Read all of the controversy over the food and serv...
BBQ Blue Orchid Breakfast Recipes CBD Restaurants Cheap Beef Cuts Cheese Cheese & Wine Chicken Chicken Recipes Chorizo Curry Feature Fitzroy Food and Wine Food Festival From Scratch Gippsland Gippsland Blue Gippsland Cheese Gippsland Chevre Greg Malouf Grill Indian Italian Restaurants Italian Restaurants Melbourne Jensen’s Red Lamb Marinated Goats Cheese Melbourne CBD Restaurants Mince Recipes Modern Middle Eastern MoMo Quick and Easy Red Meat Seafood Recipe Shadows of Blue Spanish Spotlight Steak Strzelecki Goat Blue Tarrago Cheese Company Two Chef Hat Restaurant Victorian Cheese Wangaratta Winter Warmer
Follow @themeatologist on Twitter